Our new blog started with posts from our previous BAGS.life website – descriptions of the workshops of our friends – manufacturers of handbags from various countries. Maybe soon we will write about other producers again, but now it’s time for a ’18 summer summary:
- creating over 60 collages that have become patterns for our bags
- negotiations with 19 tailors – without any business effect
- cooperation with 6 tailors – with a lesser or greater success
- finding the one sewing room that meets our expectations
Thanks to this:
- we have made hundreds of limited edition bags (over 120 designs in ‘Elva’ and ‘Koonga’ models).
- after setting up several online stores, we – finally! – understood that we are NOT natural-born sellers
That’s why we decided to leave the sale to real sellers and take care of what is our passion: designing and manufacturing.
From now on we are looking for partners:
Storefront (bricks & mortar) Boutiques and Online Retailers – to became our sellers!**